My Journey With Jagat Mandir Family....💕

My journey with JM family began when i was around class 1. I could not forget those all faces that i saw when i was told to give introduction by roma mam. I saw so many just looking me at my face at that time i only used to talk with Raunak and Bigyan as they were only one who came to me and been my first friends.

But year passed so quickly with the family that now every moment from the past feels like i could feel them once again if i had the times. The most rememberable times were in the time of annual tour, eating tiffin in class with sir and those free classes we wanted so bad and when we get it the happiness we felt to be able to talk with our friends.

But my journey with Jagat Mandir came to end in class 6 when i left the school and joined BABA Boarding which was a whole new experience to itself as there were some happy times too but as the saying goes nothing can beat the feeling of own house(Jagat Mandir) eventually i returned to the school after whole 3 years in class 9 and this time i enjoyed every ounce of time in the school. But to be frank i also got the experience of the new friends in short 3 years span as i get to meet some new faces and teachers i have never thought of i would meet(Bishesh, Aashish sir, Bharat sir were some of my best friend and fav. teachers).

But the times flew really fast and i am really felling sad as i will not be able to meet and spend my time with all those crazy friends and all those fun time we had together. I could not forget all the moment our school gave to us as it was the first place after our mother laps we felt secured and joyful. The school gave us fun time in the picnic and hard time when we forget our homework and got the beating from the sir especially Shyam sir, Roma mam, Deepack Sir(After beating his famous dialogue"Now go and cry in your mother lap and say deepak sir beat me without any reason").

But the last picnic of the school which was organized by grade 10 i came to missing it due to some complication as i regret it right now not being able to spend some of the special time with my teachers and friends in the academic year as this opportunity might never be able to come back again but the earth round it might come in near future.

Deepack sir also made a special place in all of our heart as he beats very hard in time and jokes in some cases with Dorje, Jenish. But we really like him as he is our class teacher and this year "My beloved record of 4.0 might be broken" he keeps saying like that but we wont let it be but anyways my journey with jagat mandir ends at the month of Chaitra where all of us go to our own destination.

The line that Deepack sir often uses:
Go and cry in your mother lap
So Pathetic students
You gwache don't know a thing
I will kick you at back at end of farewell and never show your face again

Any was I will miss the all the memories the J.M family has given to me and miss all my friends.

                                    An Ounce Of Gold Will Not Buy An Inch Of Time
                                                                         ✌

Comments

Popular Posts