My Father 👨‍👦

Hi welcome to all of my viewers to day is a special day dedicated to urs all beloved fathers.


My father name is Tribikram Dahal. He is 38 years old. He is currently living in malaysia as he is doing job. He is a really humble person wiling to help anyone without any selfishness. His main hobby is to cook food and visit many new places and enjoy the beauty there.


My father is my role model of my life i always wanted to be like my dad. He is extra ordinary he looks in a different way then we look it into the situation and they way he handles it. The precision thinking he tooks in his work and other important works.


I think he is the best dad and the greatest achievement of my life as getting such a nice dad in my life. Due to him my future is always secured.

Comments

Popular Posts